Android Tv is now becoming a mani hub of entertainment as it brings endless entertainment possibilities right before our eyes. There are tons of apps you could choose for your Android Tv to watch your favorite movies and TV shows. Among them Popcornflix standout as a top most streaming service you could have for free on your Android TV.
What is Popcornflix?
Grab your popcorn and start your streaming journey with Popcornflix. This can be identified as one of the best streaming services to watch your movies and shows right from your living room on your big screen. This service is now becoming popular all over the world as this is a free service. The app offers hundreds and hundreds of movies and shows without a need of subscription.
Features of Popcornflix
Wide array of content
Though Popcornflix is a free service this does have an extensive video library. You can watch movies and TV shows including comedy, horror, romantic, family, kids, documentaries, Spanish films and many more other genres.
This is the most standout feature related with Popcornflix. This offers tons of videos for you to watch freely. Though it is free the possibilities are endless indeed. If you want to save your wallet and have some fun also this is the best you could have on your Android TV.
With its simple and intuitive interface, it makes the user more comfortable. Navigating through the app is a breeze due to this feature. You can find any video you want to watch very easily thanks to its minimalistic features.
Despite of its free nature the library is getting updated daily. This allows you to have access to latest films and TV shows without any delay.
How to install Popcornflix using Aptoide TV
Aptoide TV can be identified as a free and a wonderful app store that allow you to download any app for your Android TV very easily and quickly. Installing Popcornflix using Aptoide TV is a simple and a straightforward process.
- Enable Unknown Sources
- Head to the settings on your Android TV.
- Navigate to the Security & Restrictions section.
- Enable the “Unknown Sources” option. This allows the installation of apps from sources other than the official Google Play Store.
- Install Aptoide TV
- Use your browser to download and install Aptoide TV on your Android TV.
- Search for Popcornflix
- Launch Aptoide TV and use the search bar to find Popcornflix.
- Install Popcornflix
- Once Popcornflix is located, click on the “Install” button. Aptoide TV will handle the installation process.
- Open Popcornflix
- Find Popcornflix on your Android TV’s home screen or in the apps section.
- Open the app and immerse yourself in a world of free and captivating entertainment.
If you want to open the door for endless entertainment then this is the best option for you. Watch all your movies and shows for free using this nice platform Popcornflix.